The Best Yoga Studio on America’s Favorite Island
Relax. Reset. Restore.
All with Island Yoga.
Island Yoga Mission Statement
Island Yoga is Hilton Head Island’s ultimate relaxation destination, helping you relax your mind, reset your body, and restore your spirit. Our studio offerings are designed for those who have not taken a single class and those you have completed over a hundred. Every class is beginner-accessible, senior-friendly, and conducted at a comfortable, (non-hot) temperature.
COVID-19 Class Precautions
We are a COVID conscious studio! Social distancing DOES NOT mean sacrificing self-care!
- We pride ourselves on small class sizes, and as a result, pre-registration for all classes is REQUIRED.
- Because we are capping classes to 10 attendees or less to ensure appropriate distancing requirements if you register for a class and either late cancel less than two hours before the day of a session or no show, you may be charged for the full amount of the session.
- We are following all CDC guidelines regarding appropriate distancing, cleaning all high-touch surface areas, and steam cleaning the floors between all sessions.
- We ask that you refrain from attending class if you have a cough, upper respiratory distress, or flulike symptoms.
- Please wear a mask to enter the studio space, but feel free to remove it once you are settled onto your mat, at a socially appropriate distance from your neighbors.
- Effective July 2020, temperatures will be taken before entering the studio space, pre-registration is required for contact-less attendance purposes, and hand sanitizer is available all throughout the studio.
- While we have mats and props available, we strongly encourage you to bring your own mat, towels, blocks, and other props.
Private Class – varies based upon group size, level of difficulty, and duration of time. Text 803-420-2829 or e-mail email@example.com for details.
“Am I too old/injured/tight/out of shape for yoga?”
Saying you are too (fill in the blank) for yoga is like saying you’re too dirty to take a shower. It’s exactly why we practice! It’s also the reason it’s called a “practice” and not a “perfect.” Yoga is about the journey, not the destination. The first step is taking the first step. Most of our clients started yoga after retirement and come from all walks of life, often with a number of conditions and injuries. Contact us today to help us learn more about you.
“I’m just not a ‘yoga person’”
The unsustainable “no pain, no gain” mindset comes from a place of expectation, goals, and results. The yogic path is approaching wellness from a place of ease and grace and it is this way, lasting and meaningful change is created. At Island Yoga, it is not about pushing harder or coming from a place of results-driven rewards: less is more especially when too much is counterproductive.
EVERY body is a yoga body and often the hardest part is simply showing up. We provide you with everything you need at our studio, just come with comfy clothes, no expectations, and an open mind and heart. We are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year to help you relax, reset and restore.
Island yoga is an engaging space for all levels of practice. Crystal is welcoming and inclusive. I’ve been growing in my practice for over a year since moving here and have made many friends.
I love all the props available to assist me with my needs as someone who has suffered injuries, it's nice to know that I can do it too.
Crystal is a wonderful instructor who makes every class unique and rewarding. I am thrilled that I found this studio and this terrific teacher.
I could not be more excited to find this studio. Crystal is so knowledgeable and welcoming. Island Yoga is an amazing place to re-center and renew during vacation!
I had a great experience at Island Yoga. Crystal is an excellent instructor and the studio is very cozy. I will definitely be back!
Crystal was super responsive and accommodating to our brief girls trip to Hilton Head. Great spirit! Namaste!